Royalty Fee: £1000 minus 10% admin fee.
As an established, growing company the role of Customer Service Representative is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy working in attractive riverside offices in central Richmond, representing a leading US manufacturer with an enviable USD 2 billion plus annual sales posting. This is a new role created out of company growth and will join an established, international team. Full training will be given but you will have experience of giving exceptional customer service to a range of international customers, gained within an FMCG environment and you must have experience of SAP S/4Hana or SAP R3.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to 60k, dependent on skills and experience and a full range of benefits including, performance bonus, annual reviews, hybrid working, private medical including dental, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and subsidised gym or fitness support.
As Customer Service Representative – you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining strong commercial relationships with diverse customers across Europe, Middle East, North Africa and India, coordinating the information flow to/from the company in London and production facilities in USA, Canada and France (Sales Managers, Production Scheduling, Transportation and Credit)
- Receiving, entering and controlling price and volume of orders, using the company’s SAP system
- Monitoring and adjusting inventory levels at consignment warehouses at European ports, working closely with the company’s logistics contractor in Germany
- Cross company communication with France, US, Canada.
- Providing basic office support to 2 London-based Sales Managers
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Service Representative you will:
Be degree educated (or equivalent)
Have fluent written and spoken English
German language skills (desirable)
Have proven customer service experience in an international commercial environment
Be an experienced user of SAP S/4Hana or SAP R3, plus PC software such as Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
Be a self-starter, capable of working alone at times.
Would suit anyone who has worked in logistics, operations, supply chain, in a product & order lead business.
But please be aware that client will only consider candidates who have experience using
SAP S/4Hana or SAP R3.
Hybrid - 3 days in office and 2 from home